jueves, 30 de julio de 2009

Despedida Momentánea!

Completamente tapada por el estudio + el curso introductrio de la facu... No voy a publicar por unos días, ya que me dedicaré a leer y leer, y siempre un tiempo para mi novio hermoso ♥. Nos hablamos en unos días! :)


Juli ♥

To Pati ♥ I've got a lot to study and i have no time to post in my blog, so i promiss that in a couple of days i come back :), enjoy the rest of the week and the weekend while iI study and spend a beautiful saturday with my boyfriend (I deserve it, with all the things i've got to study!)

1 comentario:

  1. Hola! I hope you do well on your exams and are able to have a wonderful Saturday with your boyfriend! :) XOXO from Portland, OR in the USA!!

    ResponderEliminar

¿En qué estás pensando?